I AM HERE.
So this is a piece I have in an exhibition at the moment! The opening was last night and it went really well! The theme of the exhibition was “Exhibitionists” and what that term meant to you. Its about combining fatness and femininity and embracing that. I hope you like it.
on top of that, the shading and textures just work so well together
perf amount of tension, of leading the eye in so many spirals across the page
Oh. My. Goodness. Gorgeous.
38-32-42 5’8 and 190 It’s hard being curvy, but I’m finally happy with my body!
“Here’s what you’re not allowed to admit, as a woman:
Extra padding feels really fucking lovely.”
i hereby start selfie culture. here are the rules
- take selfies a lot and post them everywhere: tumblr, facebook, snapchat, whatever
- never apologize for selfies
- if people get annoyed by your selfies, tell em fuck off
- a good friend always appreciates selfies
- seriously guys i love seeing your selfies because you’re all great i love you a lot
Probably already reblogged this. Don’t care, reblogging again.
(…) what really strikes me is that we’re never actually taught how to NOT judge people. From the minute we are born, we are taught how to judge others. (…)
I have a few exercises I do when I find myself getting judgey in my head and I’d like to offer them up here for all of you to try and work on.
read more: fatheffalump.wordpress.com